My Role: Co-Founder/Vice President
Co-created a multi-outreach non-profit organization. Hopeful Horizons Outreach’s mission is to bring together ordinary people, doing extraordinary things to further God’s kingdom. I am currently the Vice President and involved with administration details, projects, social media, and marketing.
I have grown tremendously as a result of creating this company and launching different projects. I have been able to create projects and make an impact in the lives of the people who need it most. I have learned personal responsibility and how to work with other people to construct different projects. My passion for serving people has grown even stronger and allowed me to make in impact in my local community.
Who is Hopeful Horizons Outreach
Hopeful Horizons Outreach is a non-profit organization that is here to change this world. It is a safe place that you can guarantee all donations are used to help those in need. It is also a place where your donation can be 100% personalized. This is your company to make a difference, this is your time to become a world changer with us. “Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it.” Proverbs 3:27 (ESV) Currently we have 3 major outreaches in our company, Education, Health, and Sponsorship.
Volunteer Experience/Projects Completed:
- Opened Trinity Christian School
- Restoring a house hit in the Bahamas
- Bringing toys to CHOC Hospital
- Helping the victims of the Las Vegas Shooting
- Whittier Pregnancy Care Clinic
- Helping the Homeless
- Easter Egg Hunt with Motel Church
- Helped the Families affected by the death of Alan Lopez and Randy Phatsadavong
- Helped open an after school program for underprivileged kids to get study help with Mariners Church
- Mental Health Awareness
- EV Free Food Bank
- YWCA North Orange County